10 Information about the new Amaala project in Saudi Arabia on the red sea
The Sovereign Public Investment Fund of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia announced the launch of a new tourist city on the Red Sea coast under the name of Amaala, a new city with an elegant and unique character.
The following are the top 10 information about the new Amaala project:
– The project will be located on the northwestern coast of Saudi Arabia.
– Amaala will provide the first integrated community center on recovery, health, treatment and sports in the world.
– An academy and golf clubs will be established, adopting the concept of environmentally friendly vehicles.
– The project includes an art center consisting of 4 main design elements: contemporary art, a complex of artists based on the lifestyle of the Riviera, fascinating artistic moments, and the art of the earth to improve the landscape.
– Amaala will include the world’s best dive areas.
– Establish a wonderful destination for yachts, besides contributing to the extension of yacht season by providing a suitable atmosphere for it.
– The Amaala project will be developed at three sites within the Prince Mohammed bin Salman Nature Reserve on the North West Coast.
– The project area will exceed 3800 square kilometers, with multiple access options and a dedicated airport.
– As the investment fund announced there will be a wide range of luxury accommodation options.
– In total, there will be 2500 hotel rooms and suites, 700 residential villas and more than 200 retail stores.