5 Alternative coffee Stimulant drinks
Coffee is consumed around the world for about 400 billion Cub annually, but There are other drinks that give you vitality and energy other than coffee.
If you decide to give up drinking coffee and look for an alternative, these are the five possibilities:
1. Ginger Tea: This drink will not only wake you up immediately and fill you with energy, but will also improve digestion. Ginger tea is used to treat indigestion, eliminates puffiness and flatulence. However, we draw your attention to the fact that ginger is not compatible with anticoagulants and blood thinning, as well as medications to treat diabetes and increase blood pressure.
2. Water with Lemon: Coffee drinks give you a boost of energy immediately, but after a while, but when caffeine stops working, you will feel numb, and many experts advise drinking water in the morning with lemon, this drink activates you by at least coffee .
3. Mate tea: Mate contains 24 types of vitamins and minerals, 15 amino acids and many antioxidants, however, it is not recommended to use this tea with the following drugs and substances: adenosine, antibiotics, quinolone, cimetidine, clozapine, dipiridamol, disulfram, estrogen, fluofoxamine, Depression, anticoagulants, nicotine, pentobarbital, phenyl, ribosomal, theophylline, verapamil, contraceptives, fluconazole, and diabetes medication.
4. Chicory drink: The drink contains many useful properties: It lowers blood sugar, helps to remove toxins from the body, strengthens the immune system, helps fight stress and improves digestion, but please diabetics to take it carefully.
5. Juices of fresh fruits and vegetables: useful and nutritious are the juices of spinach, cabbage, mango, strawberry and banana, and thanks to its richness in vitamins, these drinks will activate you for a long time, however, it is recommended to eat fresh juices no more than 300 ml per day.